Chief Alchemist - Business Consulting For The 21st Century Via A Holistic & Intelligent Approach
Share ChiefAlchemist.com. RSS 2.0 feed for ChiefAlchemist.com. Sign up for the mailing list. Follow Chief Alchemist on Twitter. 'Like' the Chief Alchemist's page on Facebook. See what Chief Alchemist has been Q&A'ing on Quora. Chief Alchemist bookmarks & highlights on Diigo.com. Follow the Chief Alchemist on Digg.com. Chief Alchemist channel on Last.fm. Chief Alchemist on Flickr. Mark 'Chief Alchemist' Simchock on LinkedIn. Free Initial Consultation. Email Chief Alchemist. Phone Chief Alchemist.
  • Mark ‘Chief Alchemist’ Simchock
  • 'Email me.Email => ca .at. ChiefAlchemist .dot. com
  • 'Phone me.Alchemy United => 732 997-0028
  •  
  • Free initial consultation.Free => Initial Consultation
  • Please be sure to subscribe to your communication channels of choice.
  • Click To Close => The small green (consultation), red (email) or blue (phone) icons in the top upper right.
CURRENT “TOP 10” TOPICS TOOLS CLIENTS & PROJECTS SOURCES SEARCH HIDE
Business Consulting For The 21st Century Via A Holistic & Intelligent Approach

Vindication: It’s still Mother’s Day (on Father’s Day)?

FYI => A couple month’s back I decided to part ways with an unreasonable client. Among the things this client said to was that I was a slacker. Who knew? (LOL) Let me explain…

Mind you, I am a lot of things. As a matter of fact, one of my primary attributes is being human. That is, I can not profess to being perfect. That being said, no one has every accused me of not working hard enough and/or smart enough. I anything I get accused of working too much, too often. But such is the life of an curious and creative entrepreneurial mind.

When I explained to him that it was their content that was holding things up, he persisted. When I explained to him that I had zero motive for the site not launching, he still persisted.  Let’s also keep in mind, these delusional accusations came *after* I had demoed their site for them. That demoed version was 90% complete. The remaining 10% were the usual nips, tucks, final once-over, etc. and their content. You just can’t make this stuff up, eh?

Well, today is Father’s Day and the site they finally did launch still mentions Mother’s Day on the first slider image on the home page. Needless to say, I’ve been vindicated.  Nice.

Required.
Will not be published. Required.
Please include http://